FAQ > Notice

본문 바로가기

Notice

FAQ

페이지 정보

작성일 23-11-05 16:02

본문

1. Can you make a printer according to my needs?
- At TooAnd, we not only custom-make jigs but also manufacture printers customized to your business needs. We conduct a one-on-one product introduction consultation before production to ensure that we meet your needs precisely. This approach will enable you to increase efficiency in your work and generate profits with our customized printers.

2. I'm not good with Photoshop or Illustrator. Can I still print?
- Even if you're not proficient in image editing software like Photoshop or Illustrator, you can easily edit and print images with TooAnd's exclusive printing software. The easy-to-use printer and software will make it more accessible for you to print.

3. How is the print quality?
- Our corporate research institute at TooAnd independently develops products and parts, and through print value setting tests, we are enhancing the print quality. We provide primers and profiles for different goods and guide you with the appropriate ink volume value to ensure you can achieve clear and clean prints with TooAnd products.

4. What about the product A/S?
- TooAnd provides a one-stop product from development to production and sales, offering printers with excellent service and durability. Especially since TooAnd manufactures all products in-house, we can quickly provide solutions when there's a problem with the printer. This allows you to continuously carry on with your production and work through TooAnd printers, even if there are any issues with the product.

• CS Center
    • 032-623-0245
    • Weekdays 09:00 - 18:00 Weekend and Public Holiday Closed
    • Email tooand@tooand.co.kr
  • Company Name: TooAnd Co., Ltd Representative: Kipoong Lee Business Registration Number: 212-88-01920
  • Address: 1101, 202 Building, Chunui Techno Park 2nd, 18, Bucheon-ro 198beon-gil, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, 14557, South Korea